April 8, 2018
Sunday Stealing: Curious As A Cat
2) I wish I had enough money to be debt free, to pay off my house and to get a new vehicle.
3) If you had to enter a competition for the "Most Uselessly Unique Talent," what would your talent be? The ability to do cross stitch puzzles (Cross Stitch World) on Facebook for hours.
4) When it might hurt their feelings, how do you feel about telling your friends the truth? I find it to also hurt my feelings also. I don't like hurting others but I believe in telling the truth.
5) Peanut or plain? Peanut
6) Is there someone you would like to take your place in life for one day? Who and why? No one I can think of.
7) What do you think is the ugliest thing or event on Earth? Child abuse, animal abuse, and any type of abuse.
8) What is your least favorite of your personality traits or quirks? I laugh or giggle too much when I am nervous.
9) I wish I could see my son again because I miss him very much.
10) Tell us your favorite children's story. Where The Wild Things Are
11) What do you keep in the trunk of your car? I do no have a car or a trunk. I do have a Jeep and I don't have anything in the back of it at the moment.
12) Describe your perfect, rainy afternoon. Sitting on a covered porch, reading a good book, drinking sweet iced tea.
13) Tell us about your favorite way to get lost in a simple activity — running, chopping vegetables, folding laundry, whatever. What’s it like when you’re in "the zone"? I just get lost in thought, preferably with the music cranked up!
14) What parts of nature do you like best? The smell of freshly falling rain, flowers blooming, a walk in the forest, sitting on a river bank watching the clouds go by.
15) What's the kindest act you have ever seen done (either to/by you or another)? Many years ago, my son and I stopped at Baskin Robins to get egg nog shakes. I was down to my last few dollars, but I had promised Colt he would get his shake that day. When I get to the check out, I was told my items were already paid for. The soldiers in line ahead of us had paid for our shakes. Colt ran over and gave them both a big hug. I was in tears as I thanked them. I will never forget their kindness.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
What a lovely story about the soldiers.ReplyDelete