March 31, 2018
Thought-Provoking Questions From Sunday Stealing
2. My Biggest Hope Is that I live for many. many more years. I want to live to be at least 100 years old.
3. What Was The Last New Thing You Tried? Sliced bananas on a bagel. Yummy!
4. What Mood Were You In Today? Tired and a little sassy
5. What would be a better name for the color of goldenrod-colored paper? Yellow paper
6. Where did you get your silverware? LOL from Walmart. All the good silverware I had was destroyed years ago.
7. What artifact from this past week would you have bronzed as a keepsake and heirloom? Nothing I can think of.
8. What was the most recent ceremony you attended? I have not been to any ceremonies in the last few years.
9. What east Asian cuisine is good for your Seoul? Chinese cuisine.
10. What life lesson did you learn the hard way? I learned there is a lot of hatred in this world and that someone who says they love you will hurt you the most.
11. What do you wish you spent more time doing five years ago? Spending time with my son.
12. What gets you excited about life? Waking up every morning.
13. Have you done anything lately worth remembering? No.
14. What does your joy look like today? My joy is seen by looking at my dog. She makes my heart sing!
15. When you are 80-years-old, what will matter to you the most? Not being alone
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
On that living to 100 thing, be careful. My mother is 98-1/2 but her Alzheimers has robbed her of any quality of life. :(ReplyDelete
As for #10, I'm so sorry for you. I have experienced the same thing and I know how much it hurts.
My everyday silverware (I have a good set for when I break out the china) is from Walmart, too. I don't know where it goes since everyone denies taking it out of the house, but little by little it keeps disappearing until we have to buy more.ReplyDelete
I agree...there is no betrayal more painful than when it comes from those closest to you.
Awww....how could that face not make you happy!
I truly can't remember where I bought my flatware (it's certainly NOT silver)!ReplyDelete
Hello, great questions and answers. I miss having a dog, having a dog would bring me joy too. Cute pup! Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Thanks for the comment too. Happy Sunday, enjoy your day and new week ahead.ReplyDelete