March 11, 2018
Sunday Stealing: Write from Karen
2. Describe how your day went yesterday. My husband and I went to town to shop and have dinner. I had to get out of the house and do something....anything to take my mind off things.
3. Do you have issues with people entering your personal space? What do you do when your personal space is violated? I do have issues when people enter my personal space. I feel trapped and very claustrophobic.
4. What is the one meal recipe you think you’ve mastered? Fried eggs and microwave bacon.
5. If you could take back something you did to someone, what would it be? There a a few things I would take back but I prefer not to talk about them.
6. Would you describe yourself as spiritual, religious, or something else? Something in between.
7. Did you ever receive detention in school? What sort of kid were you in school – bookworm, smart kid, troublemaker, quiet … etc. I can only remember getting detention one time and it was because I punched a kid for being mean to my brother. I was quiet in some ways but I acted out now and then. I leaned toward the bookworm, nerdy type.
8. When’s the last time you ran a mile? How often do you exercise? In high school, some 30 years ago. I do not exercise often, which is part of the reason I am obese.
10. What are you avoiding? Cleaning the gargage.
11. Describe a “Hah! I told you so” moment you had recently. None that I can think of.
12. What’s more important, where you live or what you do for a living? Why? What I do for a living is important to me. If I do not like what I am doing then I am not happy. If I am not happy then what is the point?
13. Swear words: Are you pro or con? Why? I think swear words are ok in moderation. The only swear word I don't like is the "C" word. It is a useless word in my opinion.
14. Paper or plastic? Do you prefer to pack your own groceries? I prefer plastic because the items inside are easier for me to carry into the house if they are in a plastic bag. I also prefer to have someone else pack my groceries.
15. Do you have a shoe fetish? How often do you buy new shoes? Do you ever get rid of a pair of shoes? I do not have a shoe fetish. I only buy a pair of news shoes if I absolutely need them. I am not very good at throwing shoes out.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
As others answered the personal space question, it became clearer to me that I have a personal space. And, I feel like you do when someone I don’t know really well strips into it.ReplyDelete
I’m like you with shoes. I buy them when a pair is needed. Wishing you gentle days of peace..