March 18, 2018
Sunday Stealing: Fickle in Pink
2. Do you still have your wisdom teeth? No. I don't have any of my own teeth. I wear dentures.
3. Peanut Butter - creamy or crunchy? I like crunchy peanut butter as a kid but as an adult I prefer creamy peanut butter.
4. Get up off your butt. Take 5 steps. Which leg did you start out on? My right leg.
5. What color is your favorite kitchen utensil? Black and sterling silver.
6. Did you watch the Michael Jackson memorial/funeral? No.
7. Do you know anyone who graduated from high school this year?Were you invited to their graduation party? Did you go? I know the parents of a few kids that graduated last year. I was not invited to any parties. If I had been invited I would have declined.
8. White with black stripes or black with white stripes? Black with white stripes.
9. If we were to call your 6th grade teacher, what would they say about you? She would say I talked a lot but was a very nice person.
10. Can you draw a perfect circle? No. I cannot even draw a straight line.
11. What was your favorite scratch & sniff sticker scent? Every once in awhile I get a sales catalog from Yankee Candle that has scratch & sniff stickers in it with the latest candle smells. I usually enjoy several of the new smells.
12. What does your sibling do for a living? He is a truck driver.
13. How many light switches and electrical outlets are in the room that you are in right now? One light switch and two electrical outlets. I live in a house built in 1925 an it does not have many electrical switches or light switches.
14. Do you know sign language? Only the alphabet and a few words.
15. Do you step on cracks in the sidewalk? No! It will break your mother's back.
16. And the sheets on your bed look like....? A winter pattern.
17. What is something that everyone else has, but you don't? Nothing I can think of.
Labels: Sunday Stealing