February 18, 2018
Sunday Stealing: Tea and Q&A
2. How would you spend $1MM (you have to spend every penny!) I would pay off all my debt, buy a new Jeep and use the rest to help family.
3. Yellow light - speed up or slow down? It depends on how close I am to the intersection. Most of the time I just stop.
4. What was the last movie you saw and what did you like/dislike about it? I recently watched "The Lego Batman Movie". I like it because it makes me laugh!
5. If a movie was made about you, who would portray you in that movie? Hopefully, Drew Barrymore!
6. What is the strangest thing you've eaten and what did it taste like? Rattlesnake. But I didn't know it until after I ate it. My family said it tastes like chicken, however, I don't remember it having much flavor.
7. What color is your bathroom? Pale yellow with brown log cabin/outdoor type decor.
8. If you could vacation anywhere in the world RIGHT NOW, where would it be and why? Ireland. I want to see the homeland of my ancestors.
9. What is your least favorite thing to cook? Anything that takes more than 15 minutes. I do not like to cook and I have never been good at cooking.
10. What is the dish you make that your family rolls their eyes at? None that I can think of.
11. What are three things on your bucket list? Visiting Ireland, visiting all 50 states in the United States and living to be 100!
12. How many skeins of yarn do you think you are currently hoarding? Probably only two or so. And I don't know where they are! LOL
13. Today is my birthday. What virtual gift are you going to give me? A virtual big hug!
15. What is your favorite time of the day and why? Driving home from work at the end of a long day. I turn the music up and sing along at the top of my lungs. A great way to relax and unwind.
16. If you could call in sick for a day, what would you do with the time? Lay in bed and watch tv.
17. How much did your last crafting run cost you? I have not been on a crafting run in years.
18. Can you play a musical instrument and if so, which one? Growing up I had a organ that I could play relatively well. I might still be able to play, but I doubt it.
19. What is your least favorite craft that you still do? Why? Sewing! I hate to sew. I am terrible at sewing.
20. If you could have any job for just one day, what would it be and what would you do? I would like to be President of the United States for one day just to see what goes on behind the scenes!
Labels: Sunday Stealing