February 25, 2018
Sunday Stealing: From Smellyann
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way? I would rather not discuss why I was angry or who I was angry with. But I will say I still feel that same way about the things that made me angry.
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make one phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them? Other than calling 911? I would call my husband and tell him what is going on, unless he is with me, then I will call my brother.
4. You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid? I would be very afraid. I am afraid of death. I would tell my loved ones and then spend my remaining days with them. I would also plan my funeral to make things easier on my family.
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust. I choose trust. I think with trust comes love. But I don't think love always includes trust.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you that if you are late just one more time you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dog’s life? Why? Why not? Hell yes I stop to save the dog. I can always find another job.
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most? I would rather be hurt by the one I love the most. I have a hard time trusting people. Once they lose my trust, they more than likely will not get it back...ever.
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) say? I tell them I don't feel that way and that we can remain friends a long as he/she can handle just being friends. If the friendship is going to be awkward then it is time for both of us to move on.
9. Think of the last person you know who died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour more of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why? Or Why not? I would give up a year (or more) of my life to have my son back for one more hour. I miss him so very much.
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend? Yes I am.
11. Does love = sex? No. Love does not equal sex.
12. Your boss tells your co-worker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your co-worker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not. No. I also have a family to support and I am the only wage earner in my house.
13. When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? What did you have to tell the person? It was not the last time I had to tell someone how I felt but it was a time that really stands out to me. I had to tell my daughter how a felt, lay out the truth for her and then let go. It was very hard and still hurts my heart. I wish her nothing but peace, joy, love and happiness.
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite/same sex – you love them or that you do not love them back. It is and would be harder for me to tell someone that I don't love them back.
Labels: Sunday Stealing