February 11, 2018
Sunday Stealing: Brrr
2. What are your favorite winter activities? Sitting inside the house, sipping coffee and playing on my computer.
3. Can you tell me about a time you went skiing or skating? I have only been skiing one time in my life when I was a kid and I was only on a tiny hill. I did my best to just walk down the hill rather than ski! LOL I do not skate well at all. I fall often and can barely move.
4. Have you ever made a snow angel? Many, many times.
5. Is your house cold? My house is nicely insulated and holds heat well.
6. Do you have a fireplace in your house? No, and I wish it did. I miss the fireplace I had in my last house.
7. What do you usually do to keep warm in the winter? Stay inside as much as possible. If I have to venture out, I wear layers of clothing.
8. Have you ever gone hiking in the snow? Yes.
9. Tell me about a snowball fight you had. It has been years since I was in a snowball fight. My son and I were throwing snowballs at each other while sledding back in 2010. Such fun!
10. Have you ever looked at a snowflake carefully? Yes.
11. Do you have a sled? Have you been sledding? I no longer have a sled. I have been sledding many, many times.
12. What do you usually do after a big snowfall? Clean off the sidewalks, deck and the steps leading into the house.
13. What’s the best thing about winter? When it is over.
14. What’s the worst thing about winter? The cold temperatures.
15. Have you ever been in a blizzard? Yes.
16. Can you describe ice for me? Frozen water.
17. Have you ever slipped on ice and hurt yourself? Many, many times! LOL
18.Have you ever had to shovel snow? Every time it snows.
19. Will you be watching the Olympics? No. I don't have time to watch.
20. If yes, what are your favorite events? For the Winter Olympics, I like to watch bobsledding, luge and snowboarding.
Labels: Sunday Stealing