January 14, 2018
Sunday Stealing: Conversation Starters
2. What shows are you into? Good Eats, Diners-Drive-ins-And-Dives, Scorpion, Code Black, Stranger Things and M*A*S*H reruns.
3. What TV channel doesn’t exist but really should? The Puppy Channel....nothing but cute dogs all day long!
4. Who has impressed you most with what they’ve accomplished? I have impressed myself. I have come a long way in my 47 years of life. I am a survivor.
5. What age do you wish you could permanently be? 30
6. What TV show or movie do you refuse to watch? Will & Grace
7. What is something that is considered a luxury, but you don’t think you could live without? My computer.
8. What’s your claim to fame? My children.
9. What’s something you like to do the old-fashioned way? Nothing I can think of.
10. What’s your favorite genre of book or movie? Crime
11. How often do you people watch? All the time.
12. What have you only recently formed an opinion about? How to handle the rest of my life.
14. What’s the farthest you’ve ever been from home? A few thousand miles.
15. What is the most heartwarming thing you’ve ever seen? My dog, snuggling with her blanket and hedgehog.
16. What is the most annoying question that people ask you? "Did your son suffer?"
17. What could you give a 40-minute presentation on with absolutely no preparation? Life after a death.
18. If you were dictator of a small island nation, what crazy dictator stuff would you do? I would change things so that I am no longer a dictator.
19. What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their lives? Own a pet. Pets make the world a better place.
Labels: Sunday Stealing