December 31, 2017
Sunday Stealing: Year End Hodge Podge
2. What's your favorite type of holiday gathering? Will you/have you gathered in your favorite way this month? Growing up holiday gatherings were spent at many houses. We would visit my grandparents and various aunts/uncles and cousins homes. Those were my favorite holiday gatherings. I miss those days.
3. Time has named 'The Silence Breakers' (women who came forward with stories of harassment) 'person of the year' for 2017. Would you agree? If not, who do you think deserves the title? I think that is an odd choice for person of the year. But it is what it is. I really don't know who "deserves" the person of the year title.
4. How did you spend your time this year? Are you happy about that? Elaborate I spent time hanging out with my dog, working, sleeping, running errands, going to doctor appointments and eating. I am always happy hanging out with my dog, and I am happy when my brain is occupied and not dwelling on negative things.
5. Bid farewell to 2017 in ten words or less. May 2018 bring happiness. Good bye 2017.
6. Insert your own random thought here. Random Thought - Don't be unnecessarily mean to anyone or anything. There is nothing to be gained from being mean. There seems to be very few nice people left in this world. Be one of them!
Labels: Sunday Stealing