December 17, 2017
Sunday Stealing: It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like....
2. Do you send out Christmas cards and if so how many do you send? I use to send cards but have not done so in a few years. I just cannot get into it again.
3. Be honest: holiday newsletters. Love ‘em or hate ‘em? I hate sending out a holiday newsletter. I don't mind receiving one now and then.
4. Be honest: photo cards. Love ‘em or hate ‘em? I love photo cards.
5. How soon do you start shopping? Christmas Eve or the day before Christmas Eve.
6. Real or fake tree? Fake tree.
7. When do you put up your tree? If I put one up it is the week after Thanksgiving.
8. When do you take down your tree? The day after Christams.
9. Describe your typical tree (size, decorations, type): Small tree, minimal decorations. (See photo on the left to see what my tree looks like this year.)
10. What do you top your tree with? Nothing
11. Do you put Christmas lights outside your house? I have been in the house I current live in for 9 years. This year was the first year I put lights outside. The lights are only around the door.
12. Is there a wreath hanging on your door? No. the wreath is hanging on my front deck.
13. Do you hang up stockings? No
14. Your favorite Christmas Movie(s): A Christmas Story, How The Grinch Stole Christmas, The Grinch and Elf.
15. Be honest: A Christmas movie you don't like: Bad Santa
16. Favorite Christmas Song(s): The Little Drummer Boy, and nearly everything the Trans Siberian Orchestra does.
17. Be honest: If I hear this/these Christmas songs again I will throw up: None I can think of.
18. Give or Receive? Give
19. Eggnog or Mulled Cider? Eggnog
20. Ham or Turkey? Turkey
Labels: Sunday Stealing