December 3, 2017
Sunday Stealing: A Book Meme
2. If I were to own a book shop I would call it ..."Escape Into Imagination"
3. My favorite quote from a book (mention the title) is ...“We are never very far from those we hate. For this very reason, we shall never be truly close to those we love.” Found in “Cold Skin” by Albert Sanchez Pinol © 2002; Translated by Cheryl Leah Morgan © 2005
4. The author (alive or dead) I would love to have lunch with would be ...Margaret Mitchell
5. If I was going to a deserted island and could only bring one book, except for the SAS survival guide, it would be ...Gone With The Wind. I have read Gone With The Wind many. many. many times and will read it many, many, many more times.
6. I would love someone to invent a bookish gadget that ...holds my place when I fall asleep with a book in my hands.
7. The smell of an old book reminds me of ....being a carefree, imaginative child.
8. If I could be the lead character in a book (mention the title), it would be....Scarlet in Gone With The Wind. However, I would like to change some of her behaviors and her way of thinking on a few topics.
9. The most over-rated book of all time is....a few of the classics. People tend to get defensive when told things like Wuthering Heights is over rated.
10. I hate it when a book....ends, without really ending the story. The older I get, the less I like "cliff hangers".