There are 30 days in the month of November so I am
posting a list 30 people/animals/things I am thankful for.
Join me if you like and leave a link to your post
or put your list in the comments!
I am thankful for.....
- Son. I miss him so very much.
- Shelby, my dog.
- Mother-in-law and Father-in-law.
- Both of my sisters-in-law.
- Nieces and Nephews.
- People that have been there for me for many, many years.
- Aunts and Uncles
- My friends online and offline.
- Those that fought, have fought and will fight for freedom!
- The time I got to spend with Mom, dad, Grandma Henson and Grandpa Henson before they passed away.
- Awesome co-workers.
- My job and a paycheck.
- The roof over my head.
- My Jeep.
- My computer.
- The Internet and the mindless hours of entertainment it provides.
- My health, even if it isn't the greatest.
- Those that accept me for who I am.
- My senses (sight, hearing, taste, touch, and smell).
- Books and the wisdom they bring to my life.
- Having a nice, warm bed to sleep in each night.
- Blue skies, sunny days and the smell of fresh rain.
- Life and the experiences it has given me. Those experiences have made me who I am today.
- Nights that turn into mornings.