November 19, 2017
Sunday Stealing: Thanksgiving Thoughts
2 . What do you value most about your life? My family and friends.
3. What do you appreciate about your friendships? That someone is always there for me to talk to.
4. Name one person who can make you laugh, even months later. Why? My friend Johnny and some of the crazy things he has done through the years.
5. What is the funniest thing you remember about a Thanksgiving past? Nothing I can think of.
6. Do you have any unusual traditions, rituals or habits around Thanksgiving? No.
7. Name one ancestor that you think about on Thanksgiving and tell us why. My mother. I wonder what the holidays would be like if she was still around.
8. Is there a family heirloom at the Thanksgiving table? What its story? No, unforgettably.
9. What is your favorite part about Thanksgiving Day? Being able to relax and enjoy the day. No one is in much of a hurry once they have a full stomach.
10. What random act of kindness did you perform or that was done to you this year that makes you feel grateful? At a drive through coffee place, the people in line ahead of us paid for our coffee. So I paid it forward and paid for the people behind us.
11. What do you appreciate about the change of seasons? The smell of the air and the beautiful scenery.
12. Name five things that make you happy about today. My family, dog, friends, having a job and being able to help others (human or animal).
13. How has the celebration of Thanksgiving today changed from when you were little? Growing up we always spent time with relatives...going from house to house, usually starting at my Grandparents house. Now, I don't travel much, if at all.
14. If you could share Thanksgiving dinner today with one person in history who would it be? Why? (Note: it can be a relative) Just my son. I really miss him.
15. What is one wish you have for the next generation as they begin to establish their own Thanksgiving traditions? I wish them peace and happiness in whatever they choose to do.
Labels: Sunday Stealing