October 15, 2017
Sunday Stealing: What's a Crush?
2. What was the best year of your life so far? I am not sure I have really had a best year. I have have a few good months throughout my life.
3. What’s your favorite thing to do on the Internet? Play World Of Warcraft and games on Pogo.com and Facebook.
4. What fad have you held on to even tho it isn’t popular any more? None that I can think of.
5. What do you spend most of your time doing? Working
6. What do you spend way too much money on? Games
7. What event, large or small, has changed the course of your life most? The death of my son.
8. Who do you have a hard time taking seriously? Some of the bullshit I see on TV.
9. What do you judge people for most often? My weight.
10. What was the most beautiful view you have ever experienced? I have seen many beautiful views in my lifetime. I could the birth of both of my children as two beautiful views. I also love the view of the sun over the ocean, beautiful mountains and lakes and many of the beautiful locations in Missouri and Wisconsin.
11. What is something you read or heard that has stuck with you for a long time? You do what you can for as long as you can, and when you finally cant, you do the next best thing. You back up, but you don't give up
12. What’s your favorite thing to shop for. Why? Food, because I am fat and I like food.
13. What’s the best compliment someone can receive? "You are very kind."
14. What’s something people go on and on about and you just can’t stand sitting through? Lots of things....too many to write.
15. What’s something you can do that most people can’t? Not clean my house. Most people can clean very well but not me! I suck at cleaning house.
16. When was the last time you tried to look cool and ended in embarrassment? Nearly every day. I am NOT cool looking.
17. What is the most ridiculous rule you have to follow? The rule that says I have to work on a Monday.
18. What country do you not know the location of, even though you should? I am not sure where Turkey is at exactly.
19. What do you have a hard time with but most people find quite easy? Small talk
20. What’s the most impressive skill you have? The ability to still be kind to someone even what that someone is being a fucktard.
Labels: Sunday Stealing