October 2, 2017
Yesterday's Sunday Stealing: Creepy Crawlies
2. What is one fantasy that you want to come true more than any other? That my son will come back home again, in the flesh, alive and well.
3. Someone knocks on your door. Do you look out the window to see who it is before you open it? Do you open it regardless of who it is? I always look out the window to see who it is first. I am a tad paranoid.
4. Have you ever eaten Play Doh? Yes, when I was a child.
5. What was your favorite Saturday morning cartoon as a child and why? The Smurfs! They made me happy and they are my favorite color of blue.
6. Are you a “people watcher”? Yes. People are quite entertaining.
7. I have a bowl of fruit. There are apples, oranges & pears. You help yourself to one - which one do you choose? I have an apple nearly every day so if I already had an apple that day, I would choose an orange.
8. What is your biggest pet peeve in the blogging world? I don't really have any.
9. What is one religion that you could just never see yourself joining? I would never join a religion that forces me to kill others or myself.
10. What word do you use far too often? "Indeed."
11. How long do you spend in the shower? 10 minutes at the most.
12. If you were to write a personal ad about yourself, what would it say? "Not looking for anyone, leave me alone".
13. Your favorite flavor of soup is….? Chicken & Dumplings, unless that does not count as a soup; if not, then I choose chicken noodle.
14. You are sitting on a bench in the park and a bug walks in front of your feet…. do you squash him? (I am assuming this is a different bug from question #1) No, I have no reason to squash the bug.
Labels: Sunday Stealing