September 24, 2017
Sunday Stealing: Today is a Fashion Show
2. Something you feel strongly about: Animal Abuse, Child Abuse and abuse of any kind.
3. A book you love: Gone With The Wind by Margaret Mitchell
4. Five pet peeves: People talking with food in their mouth; small talk; stupidity; people that abuse children or animals; and people that cannot make a decision and then stick with that derision.
5. What you ate today: Potato Chips, BLT Sandwich, Ice Cream, and a peach.
6. How important do you think education is? Extremely important.
7. Five people you find attractive: My husband, Matthew McConaughey, Mark Harmon, Sam Elliot and
8. What you wore today I wore my pajamas ALL day!
9. Something you always think “what if” about: I have a lot of "what if" questions, most of which revolve around my children.
10. Something you’re proud of: My children
11. Something you lust after: Chocolate
12. A word/phrase that makes you laugh: "whatever floats your boat"
13. A quote you try to live by: Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them.
14. Something you like and dislike about yourself: My weight.
15. A problem that you have had: Not being able to lose the amount of weight that I need to lose. I can lose 5 to 10 pounds then gain it back plus more.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I love #13!ReplyDelete
I also love that quote, and the phrase that makes you laugh.ReplyDelete
Pajamas all day sounds perfectly fine to me! Hope you have a good week, and have fewer "what ifs" going around in your head. Life is to be lived, or even struggled through, and trying to make sense of it sometimes just doesn't work out. I guess what I mean is, "live in the moment"?
((((hugs)))) Thank you for that reminder! :)Delete
Whatever floats your boat is a funny one. I don't seem to hear it very often these days.ReplyDelete