September 24, 2017
Sunday Stealing: Today is a Fashion Show
2. Something you feel strongly about: Animal Abuse, Child Abuse and abuse of any kind.
3. A book you love: Gone With The Wind by Margaret Mitchell
4. Five pet peeves: People talking with food in their mouth; small talk; stupidity; people that abuse children or animals; and people that cannot make a decision and then stick with that derision.
5. What you ate today: Potato Chips, BLT Sandwich, Ice Cream, and a peach.
6. How important do you think education is? Extremely important.
7. Five people you find attractive: My husband, Matthew McConaughey, Mark Harmon, Sam Elliot and
8. What you wore today I wore my pajamas ALL day!
9. Something you always think “what if” about: I have a lot of "what if" questions, most of which revolve around my children.
10. Something you’re proud of: My children
11. Something you lust after: Chocolate
12. A word/phrase that makes you laugh: "whatever floats your boat"
13. A quote you try to live by: Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them.
14. Something you like and dislike about yourself: My weight.
15. A problem that you have had: Not being able to lose the amount of weight that I need to lose. I can lose 5 to 10 pounds then gain it back plus more.
Labels: Sunday Stealing