1. What kind of school did you attend? I attended a small, public school, located 5 miles from where I lived.
3. How did you get to school? I rode a school bus.
4. Who was your favorite teacher? Why? Ms. Taylor because she was very nice and actually cared about her students.
5. What was your favorite subject? Why? I did not really have a favorite subject. I had a few I liked more than others.
6. What was your least favorite subject? Why? History, because it gave me a headache trying to remember all those dates.
7. Did you belong to any clubs? Pep Club, Computer Club, FHA, and a few others.
8. Were you a picky reader? No, and I am still not a picky reader.
9. What did you do in your free time? Mostly read books.
10. Did you get good grades? Yes.
11. Did you like/participate in sports? Basketball and cheerleader.
12. Did you have a boyfriend/girlfriend in high school? No.
13. When did you get your driver’s license? Age 16
14. What kind of kid were you? (Popular? Class clown? Shy? A nerd? Teacher’s pet?) I was an odd ball. I was taller than nearly all the boys and heavy set.
15. Who were your heroes? None that I can remember.
16. Were you ever bullied? Yes.
17. Did you learn how to touch type? Yes.
18. Who was your best friend? (Are you still friends today?) Nancy Joe and yes we are still friends.
19. What is one thing you regret about high school? Not standing up to the assholes.
20. What were you most proud about? That I graduated.
I'm so sorry you were bullied. No one can help their genes! Kids can be such jerks. And, sorry that you didn't get to stand up to the assholes. My daughter, was bullied a lot, got to tell off one of the bullies when she and her sister ran into him one day when they were walking years later. It's all trash from the past. It's amazing that it can still hurt so much.ReplyDelete
You must have been an AWESOME cheerleader!
I love how many of us here on SS are readers.ReplyDelete