August 20, 2017
Sunday Stealing: Something Different
2. In what ways are you old-fashioned? I am not sure that I am old-fashioned. As as adult my ways of thinking have changed quite a bit.
3. What is the best sandwich you've ever eaten? Where did you get it? What made it so delicious? I do think I have ever eaten the best sandwich. I have had a few good sandwiches but nothing that left a lasting impression.
4. What are you currently not bragging about that you should totally brag about? Nothing I can think of.
5. What food have you never tasted and are most interested in trying? Mediterranean food.
6. What history facts were you surprised to learn because it was never covered in school? Nothing I can think of.
7. What is something that you waited entirely too long to start or stop doing? What made you say
"Why did I wait so long?" I can think of many things that I have not yet started. The biggest thing holding me back is fear; different types of fear depending on what I would like to get started. For example: Parasailing....I want to do it but I am scared of dying.
8. What socially expected thing do you hate doing the most? What thing about polite society really grinds your gears? Does "small talk" count? If so, I hate small talk...I call it fluff. People never say what they mean and they don't mean what they say. And I hate hearing the bullshit.
9. What is something about your city that I should know if I'm going to visit? What is the hidden "must see" that you always tell friends and visitors to not miss. There is not much in the small town I live in here in Wisconsin. The place I always tell friends and visitors to go to is the Wisconsin Dells. The Dells has plenty of water parks, great shows, shopping and plenty of place to eat.
10. What do you miss most about childhood? I miss not having bills to pay.
11. What "fact" did you learn in school that is not true or no longer true? "You can get pregnant the first time." I did and have a 28 year old daughter to prove it.
12. What's your favorite piece of useless trivia? Every person's tongue has a unique print, just like fingerprints.
13. What's your best go to homemade "lazy" meal? Anything I can toss into the microwave!
14. What's the title of this current chapter in your life? One Day At A Time
15. What is a habit or practice that you learned from your childhood that you didn't realize was "weird" until you were an adult? Picking scabs and zits, which leaves scars on my face and body.
Labels: Sunday Stealing