August 13, 2017
Sunday Stealing: Make A Difference Today
2. The most expensive bill you paid last month. The cable tv bill.
3. What’s the last thing you apologized for? I apologized for being grumpy.
4. If you could do today over, would you change anything? No.
5. What is the largest TV screen in your house? 55 inch.
6. What did you buy today? Nothing yet.
7. I wish I had spend more time with my son.
8. How many photos did you take today? None yet.
9. Last thing you wanted and didn’t get. Chocolate
10. What was the last new thing you tried? Bai water
11. Who is your hero? No one in particular.
12. Today I feel really secure knowing I have a good job and a good vehicle to drive.
13. Whose life did you make a difference in today? No one yet.
14. What would have made today perfect? Not having a headache.
15. Did you thank anybody today? Not yet
Bonus: If you were a Muppet, which would you be? Beaker.
Labels: Sunday Stealing