August 27, 2017
Sunday Stealing: Art History
2. Which area of the sciences do you enjoy the most? Social Sciences
3. If you could own a classical statue in the form of any figure from myth, religion, or even modern fiction, who would you choose? None that I can think of.
4. Do you have a good relationship with your mother? My mother died in April 1991. I loved her very much. Our relationship needed work.
5. What is your favorite mythological story? I have never really had a favorite and none really stand out to me as a favorite.
6. If you put on a big feast, what would you serve? Steak, potatoes, corn, green beans, fried chicken, apple cider, roasted marshmallows and lots of cake.
7. How do you have fun? (What is your favorite 'Earthly Delight'?) I play with my dog, play video games, read and sleep when I am not working.
8. Do you often look for hidden messages and meanings? Yes.
9. Have you ever received an award or special position? Yes.
10. If a revolution was about to happen in your country, would you be part of it? It depends on what the revolution is about.
11. Have you ever planned an act of revenge? No.
12. What is the most dramatic thing you have ever done? Moved to Wisconsin.
13. Do you care about your weight? Yes.
14. Is your life moving too slowly or too fast? Way too fast.
15. Do you prefer to stay in the shade? Yes.
16. If you could have any mural on your ceiling, what would it look like? It would be of my kids, dogs, and family.
17. Do you enjoy the countryside? Yes.
18. Are you a romantic? No.
19. What is your favorite historic subject? I have never been a big history fan. But I do enjoy learning the history of the United States.
20. Do you prefer landscape paintings? I enjoy landscape paintings but they are not my absolute preference.
21. Are you interested in social issues? Yes, several.
Labels: Sunday Stealing