1. My uncle once : helped my Dad build my brother and I a go-cart.
2. Never in my life : have I been parasailing.
3. When I was seventeen : I read a lot (and I still do).
4. High School was : terrible at times.
5. I will never forget : those I love.
6. I once met : some friends at the county fair.
7. There’s this girl I know who : means the world to me (my daughter).
8. Once, at a bar : I danced until I was too dizzy to stand.
9. By noon, I’m usually : wore out.
10. Last night : I stayed up rather late.
11. If only I had : more money.
12. Next time I go to gym/church : I will pay more attention.
13. Susan Boyle : makes me sad.
14. What worries me most : is death.
15. When I turn my head left, I see : a bag of chips.
16. When I turn my head right, I see : a bottle of water.
17. You know I’m lying when : I don't want to talk to you because the truth really does hurt sometimes.
18. What I miss most about the eighties : is being carefree with no bills to pay.
19. If I was a character in Shakespeare, I’d be : Izabella
20. By this time next year : I hope to be skinnier.
21. A better name for me would be : lonely.
22. I have a hard time understanding : abusers and stupidity.
23. If I ever go back to school, I’ll : get a Master's Degree.
24. You know I like you if : I talk to you.
25. If I ever won an award, the first person I’d thank would be : my children.
26. When I compare 80’s rock to 90’s rock : I find that I like 80's rock much better.
27. Take my advice, never : date a loser.
28. My ideal breakfast is : scrambled eggs, bacon, biscuits, gravy and orange juice.
29. A song I love, but do not own is : "Cold" by Maroon 5
31. My favorite Beatle is :Ringo Starr
32. Why won’t people : grow the hell up!
33. If you spend the night at my house : be prepared to be covered in dog hair.
34. I’d stop my wedding for : a medical emergency.
35. The world could do without : my family and friends.
36. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than : listen to any more bullshit.
37. My favorite blonde is : my sister-in-law.
38: Paper clips are more useful than : clothespins.
39. If I do anything well, it’s : listen to others.
40. And by the way : I hope you have a wonderful day!