June 4, 2017
Sunday Stealing: The Random Questions, Part 683
1. How old do you look? 60ish
2. Where do you live? Wisconsin, USA
3. Are you waiting for something? No
4. What’s one pet peeve of yours that is not common? None that I can think of.
5. Do you want/have kids? I have two children and quite happy with only two.
6. Have you ever thought about converting your religion? Yes, years ago.
7. Last shocking news you heard? Whatever was on this mornings news.
8. What was the last thing you drank? Pure Leaf Sweet Tea
9. Who do you most look like in your family? My dad.
10. If you could have something right now, anything, what would it be? Steak and eggs
11. Where does most of your family live? Missouri
12. Where did you grow up? Missouri
13. Where do you want to go on vacation? The Great Smokey Mountains.
14. Have you ever had a panic attack? I have panic attacks often....not fun.
15. What can’t you wait for? Friday
16. When’s the last time you told someone you loved him or her and meant it? Earlier today.
17. Have your parents ever smoked pot? They might have, I don't know.
18. Want someone back in your life? Yes, my son.
19. What do you order at the bar? Soda or water
20. When was the last time you cried really, really hard? Last week.
21. What are your nicknames? Mom, Shay, Aunt Shay
22. What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter? Bread
23. Where were you on July 4th, 2008? Dixon, Missouri with my children.
24. If you could go forward in time, how far forward would you go? A few hundred years from now to see what life will be like.
25. If you could go back in time, how far back would you go? Not too far back...just back to my last teenage years.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
"Whatever was on the news this morning." How sad that we've reached a state where everything is a shock when we get up in the morning.ReplyDelete
I agree with CD...how sad that we have come to EXPECT shocking news in the morning.ReplyDelete