June 11, 2017
Sunday Stealing: The High School Questions
1. Did you date someone from your school? Yes, but not for very long.
2. Did you marry someone from your high school? Hell no.
3. Did you car pool to school? No.
4. What kind of car did you have? After graduation, and when I started my first real job, I got a Ford Escort
5. What kind of car do you have now? Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
6. Its Friday night...where are you now? At home watching TV.
7. It is Friday night...where were you then? Out cruising the streets with my friend Tonya.
8. What kind of job did you have in high school? Factory Work
9. What kind of job do you do now? Civil Servant
10. Were you a party animal? No.
11. Were you considered a flirt? No.
12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? No.
13. Were you a nerd? Sort of
14. Did you get suspended from school? No.
15. Can you sing the fight song? Yes, if I can remember it.
16. Who was/were your favorite teacher? Ms. Brenda Taylor
17. Where did you sit during lunch? In the lunchroom with Nancy Joe, May and sometimes my cousin Greg.
18. What was your school's full name? South Iron R1 School District
19. Where did you party the most? I didn't party.
20. What was your school mascot? Panthers
21. Would you do it again? Hell no.
22. Did you have fun at Prom? It was ok. Not at all like I thought it was going to be.
23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with? No.
24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? No.
25. Do you still talk to people from school? A few
26. What are/were your school's colors? Maroon and White
Labels: Sunday Stealing