June 17, 2017
Sunday Stealing: The Ginormous Questions
1. Are you single? No. I am married.
2. Are your parents still married? My parents are deceased. They divorced in 1990, but were getting back together.
3. Are you in love? No. I feel the term "in love" means "in lust". Love takes times to develop. Lust is instant and over quickly.
4. Do you believe in love at first sight? No.
5. Who ended your last relationship? I did. My children were young and he was not good "male role model" material.
6. Have you ever been hurt by a break up? Yes, many times.
7. Have you ever broken someone’s heart? Probably.
8. Have you ever had a secret admirer? Many, many, many years ago, someone played a sick joke on me by pretending I had a secret admirer. That lie was very hurtful.
9. Prefer love or lust? Love
10. Prefer a few best friends or many regular friends? A mixture of both.
11. Wild night out or romantic night in? Romantic night in.
12. Back in the day: Been caught sneaking out? Yes.
13. Ever wanted something/someone so badly it hurt? Yes.
14. Who are/is your best friend(s)? Nancy Joe, Johnny, Barbara, Rose
15. Ever wanted to disappear? Yes.
16. First attraction: Smile or eyes? Eyes
17. Prefer intelligence or attraction? Intelligence
18. Last phone call you received? On my cell phone...my husband. On my home phone...my mother-in-law.
19. Last thing you drank? Sweet Iced Tea
20. Before your current one, when was your last relationship? 17 years ago.
21. Do you and your family get along? For the most part.
22. Would you say you have a "screwed up life"? Sometimes.
23. Have you ever gotten kicked out somewhere? If yes, do tell. Not that I can remember.
24. Do you trust all your friends? For the most part.
25. Who knows the most about you? My brother.
Labels: Sunday Stealing