May 7, 2017
Sunday Stealing: The Chicago Crazy Questions
1) What was your dream growing up? To be a computer programmer in the United States Air Force
2) What talent do you wish you had? The talent to be more of an asshole when needed.
3) If I bought you a drink what would it be? Sweet Iced Tea
4) What was the last book you read? Inferno by Dan Brown
5) Worst Habit? Picking scabs and zits.
6) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride? Depends on if I knew you, how well I knew you and if you needed a ride.
7) What is your favorite sport? Football
8) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me? Chat, or stand in awkward silence.
9) Worst thing to ever happen to you? A number of things that I have posted about many times.
10) Tell me one weird fact about you. I pick zits and scabs on my body (which has cause a lot of scarring).
11) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly? I would have to get dressed before I opened the door.
12) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? I would be 100 to 150 pounds lighter.
13) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? Conscience.
14) Ever been arrested? Yes.
15) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it? Pay off some debt.
16) Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Play video games and sleep.
17) Biggest pet peeve? I started a list years ago (Click HERE for the post). My biggest pet peeve is when people expect me to 100% agree with their opinions, thoughts, beliefs, sexual preference, political stance and etc.
18) In one word, how would you describe yourself? Kind
19) Do you believe in/appreciate romance? I appreciate it but I don't feel I believe in it much.
Labels: Sunday Stealing