April 30, 2017
Sunday Stealing: The Unknown Author Questions
Listen to a wide variety of music from AC/DC to Garth Brooks to ZZ TOP; read a variety of books and watch a variety of movies.
2. have you ever found a blogger who thinks just like you? if so, who?
I have found several bloggers that think like me on a few issues but none that think exactly like me on all issues.
3. list your fandoms and one character from each that you identify with.
Gone With The Wind - Scarlet O'Hara
Firefly - Captain Malcolm Reynolds
Scorpion - Happy
4. do you like your name? is there another name you think would fit you better?
I like my name and cannot think of any other name that would fit better.
5. do you think of yourself as a human being or a human doing? do you identify yourself by the things you do?
I think of myself as a human being. I try to identify myself by being kind, loving, caring and helping others.
6. are you religious/spiritual?
I am not really religious or spiritual.
7. do you care about your ethnicity?
I can about my ethnicity to a certain point.
8. what musical artists have you most felt connected to over your lifetime?
None that I can think of.
9. are you an artist?
I am not an artist. I can be a little creative now and then but that is it.
10. do you have a creed?
I do not have a set in stone type of creed. I just try to live a kind, happy life.
11. describe your ideal day.
Sleep in as late as possible, wake up to clean house and a steak dinner.
12. dog person or cat person?
Dog person (but I don't hate cats)
13. inside or outdoors?
The older I get the more of an inside person I am. The are too many people outdoors.
14. are you a musician?
I am not a musician.
15. five most influential books over your lifetime.
None that I can think of.
16. if you’d grown up in a different environment, do you think you’d have turned out the same?
I think it is possible I would have turned out a bit different.
17. would you say your tumblr is a fair representation of the “real you”?
I would not say that.
18. what’s your patronus?
A White Siberian Tiger.
19. which Harry Potter house would you be in? or are you a muggle?
I am a muggle and would love to be in Hufflepuff.
20. would you rather be in Middle Earth, Narnia, Hogwarts, or somewhere else?
Narnia would be a neat place to live.
21. do you love easily?
No, not any more. I use to but was shit on too many times.
22. list the top five things you spend the most time doing, in order.
Working, Typing, Reading, Eating, Sleeping
23. how often would you want to see your family every year?
At least once, more if possible.
24. have you ever felt like you had a “mind-meld” with someone?
Not that I can think of.
25. could you live as a hermit?
Yes, I could live as a hermit.
26. how would you describe your gender/sexuality?
I am a female and straight.
27. do you feel like your outside appearance is a fair representation of the “real you”?
I think for the most part my outside appearance is a fair representation of the real me.
28. on a scale from 1 to 10, how hard is it for someone to get under your skin?
In the past that number would be a 2 or 3. In the last year or so, that number is a 8 and can hit a 10 on some days.
29. three songs that you connect with right now.
"You Should Be Here" by Cole Swindell
"Mad World" by Gary Jules
"Wish You Were Here" by Pink Floyd
30. pick one of your favorite quotes.
“We are never very far from those we hate. For this very reason, we shall never be truly close to those we love.”
“Cold Skin” by Albert Sanchez Pinol © 2002; </Translated by Cheryl Leah Morgan © 2005
Labels: Sunday Stealing