1. If you could say anything you wanted to say to Donald Trump, what would you say? Only one question. That one question would be: "Why?". He can take it from there on how he wants to answer and what he wants to discuss.
2. If you had to be the mother of Britney Spears or Lindsay Lohan, who would you choose and why? Britney Spears...she seems a bit less crazy than Lindsay Lohan.
3. You get to be Queen for a day. The kids are all taken care of, and you can spend as much money as you want. What do you do all day? Sleep.
4. Is there a song that brings tears to your eyes every time you hear it? If so, which one? What Hurts The Most by Rascal Flatts
6. If you could live any place in the world and money was no object, where would you live and why? I am happy where I am for now.
7. What is your biggest regret in life? Not being with my son when he died last year. I was 12 hours away.
8. If you could go back and visit one person in your life who is now dead, and ask one question, what would that question be and why would you ask it? No one I can think of.
9. If you had the choice to age forward (like we are now) or aging backwards (think Benjamin Buttons) which would you choose and why? I would like to age backwards. Getting old sucks.
10. What will the epitaph on your headstone say? Hopefully something nice.