April 2, 2017
Sunday Stealing: The Cannon Fodder Questions
2. When you're being extremely quiet, what does it mean? It means a lot of things, such as I am focused on something important, or I just want to be left alone, or I just don't feel like hearing about any drama.
3. What are you listening to right now? The Rifleman on TV.
4. Are you a big fan of thunderstorms? Yes, even though I get a little scared, I still find thunderstorms fascinating.
5. Do you believe in perfect? No.
6. Are you a jealous person? No.
7. What was the first thing you thought this morning? "I don't want to get up yet!"
8. What do you think about when you are falling asleep? Everything!
9. Are you satisfied with what you have in life? For the most part
10. Do people ever think that you're either older or younger than you actually are? Growing up people always though I was older than I looked and acted. But now I am the age I am.
11. Do you think men truly understand women? No.
12. How about women understanding men? No.
13. Did anybody ever call you handsome or beautiful? Beautiful but not handsome.
14. What is one fact about the last person that called you? He is very handsome (my husband).
15. Other than your current one, tell us about the longest relationship you have had either a romance or a particular good friend. I have been best friends with two people for over 40 years.
Labels: Sunday Stealing