February 12, 2017
Sunday Stealing: The Disappearing Questions
2. What book are you reading? I just finished reading "The Collector" by Nora Roberts
3. Favorite board game? Yahtzee
4. Favorite magazine? Reader's Digest
5. Favorite smells? Lilacs, Roses, rain when it first starts falling, puppy breath, fresh baked bread, fresh baked cookies, and clean laundry.
6. Favorite sounds? My children's voices, the sounds of rain falling, and sometimes I enjoy no sound.
7. Worst feeling in the world? Losing someone you love.
8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up? "I have to pee."
9. Favorite fast food place? Taco Bell
10. Future child’s name? I will not be having any more children.
11. Finish this statement. “If I had lot of money I’d….? If I had a lot of money, I would be out of debt.
12. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? I have many stuffed animals and every now and then I sleep with my one of my teddy bears.
13. Storms – cool or scary? Cool and sometimes cool & scary.
14. Favorite drink? Diet Cherry Dr. Pepper
15. Finish this statement, “If I had the time I would….”? If I had the time I would travel the world.
16. Do you eat the stems on broccoli? Yes
17. If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice? Black
18. Name all the different cities/towns you’ve lived in? Annapolis, Ironton, Piedmont, Vulcan, Pilot Knob, Leadington, Doe Run, Farmington, Desloge, Bonne Terre, De Soto, Dixon, St. Robert, Bangor.
19. Favorite sports to watch? Football
20. One nice thing about the person who sent this to you? They provide fun Sunday entertainment.
21. What’s under your bed? Dirty clothes, dog toys and dust.
22. Would you like to be born as yourself again? Yes.
23. Morning person, or night owl? Night owl
24. Over easy, or sunny side up? Over easy
25. Favorite place to relax? My bed
26. Favorite pie? Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
27. Favorite ice cream flavor? Black Walnut
28. Of all the people who play, how many of the posts do you usually read? All of them, though I don't always leave a comment.
Labels: Sunday Stealing