January 15, 2017
Sunday Stealing: The Very Forceful Questions
2. Do you play video games? If so, do you have a favorite video game series? I do play video games and games online. My favorites are Warcraft, World of Warcraft, Diablo and Everquest II. I also like to play games on Pogo.com and Facebook.
3. Any unpopular opinions on anything? I have a different opinion about death than most people do. I don't discuss my opinion because people try to "show me the light". I don't like being pushed or pressured into an opinion.
4. Do you have a favorite gem? If yes, has anyone ever bought you jewelry with that gem? I love opals...which are also my birthstone. I also like pearls and use to have my mother's set of pearls (my ex-husband broke the chain then stole the pearls). I have been given several pieces of jewelry through the years with pearls and opals, I am just not sure what happened to some of the pieces.
5. Favorite story genres? Fiction
6. What was once a secret that you can now share? I do not have any secrets and I do not know of any secrets.
7. Do you like reading? I love to read. I find reading to be very relaxing.
8. What time is it for you now, what are you usually doing at this time of the day? It is around lunchtime. During the work week I am usually sitting at my desk working while eating lunch. On my day off I am usually in front of my computer playing video games.
9. What character on TV or in film is most similar to you? You can go with looks or personality. Or you can make a quip and go to the next question. As far as looks, I say Bea Arthur. As for personality, I say Drew Barrymore.
10. What's something weird you wanna do? It cannot be weirder than Mr. Watermelonhead. Not sure if this is weird or not but...I would like to travel the United States and visit all the Presidential Libraries.
11. Have you ever accomplished a New Years Resolution? I have never accomplished a New Years resolution, which is why I stopped making resolutions many years ago.
12. Is there any music artist you look up to? I like many music artist but I do not really look up to any of them.
13. Are you allergic to anything? If yes, what? I am allergic to bullshit.
14. When was the last time you took a swim? Who else was with you? It has been many years since I took a swim. I was with my son, daughter, husband, our two dogs, and our nephew.
15. Would you rather have the ability to sleep for as long as you want, or have the ability to never have to sleep? I love sleeping but I miss out on a lot when sleeping. So this is a tough question for me....but I think I would prefer to never have to sleep.
Labels: Sunday Stealing