January 22, 2017
Sunday Stealing: The Icebreaker Questions
2. What’s coming up where you’ll see an old friend? Nothing
3. Are you easy to get along with? Yes, very much so.
4. Have you ever given up on someone, but then gone back to them? Yes, many people and many times.
5. Who was the last person that you had a deep conversation with? My husband
6. Are you okay with being in a big crowd? No.
7. Do you believe in luck and/or miracles? Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.
8. What good thing happened during the summer? Last summer was a bit of a blur for me. :(
9. Do you think there is life on other planets? Yes.
10. Who was your first crush on? A boy named Jimmy
11. What are your bad habits? Picking scabs, and zits.
12. What’s your favorite part of your daily routine? Bedtime!
13. Other than your significant other, who are you most comfortable with? My dog.
14. Has an ex ever told you that they regret breaking up? Yes and I told them to fuck off.
15. Why should your celebrity crush drop everything to be with you? I don't have a celebrity crush.
16. What would be the hardest to give up and why? Books. TV. Music. Music would be the hardest to give up for me because to me music is very emotional. I connect certain songs to specific events or people...good or bad.
17. Do you believe in second chances? Yes.
18. What would like to do next in your life? Retire
19. What’s the meanest thing that anyone has ever said to you? "You are too chubby for me."
20. What’s the nicest thing that anyone has ever said to you? "You have beautiful children."
Labels: Sunday Stealing