1. What is the worst treat to get when trick-or-treating? Toothpaste, toothbrush, anything non-candy.
2. What character from any horror film would you most like to play? None of them. I don't mind watching horror films but I do not want to be in one...life is enough of a horror film.
3. Would you rather be a zombie, alien, or psycho? (why) I would rather be an alien so I can leave Earth and find my home planet.
4. How many Halloween, Friday the 13th, or Nightmare on Elm Street movies combined do you have on dvd? None. I have only a handful of DVD's because with today's technology and ways to watch movies I don't need a ton of DVD's.
5. What is the scariest movie you have ever seen? The original Paranormal Activity.
6. Lamest costume you have worn on Halloween? A white sheet with two holes cut into it for eyes....it was terrible.
7. Favorite Halloween treat? Chocolate
8. Friendly-faced jack o’lantern or scary one? Friendly
9. Have you ever had nightmares about a scary movie character chasing you? I am sure I have. I just don't remember the dreams.
10. Best thing about Halloween? All the candy.
11. Strangest Halloween custom you’ve heard of? None that I can think of.
12. Person in your family who most likes Halloween (not counting yourself)? Hummm....I am not sure.
13. Are you superstitious? If so, name at least one superstition of yours. I don't walk under ladders because it is bad luck.
14. What's your best Halloween memory? No Halloween's stand out to be as a best memory.
15. At what age were you allowed to go trick-or-treating by yourself? We lived in the country so we never went trick or treating by ourself. Mom and Dad went with us every year.