October 23, 2016
Sunday Stealing; Bookish Questions
1. How long did it take you to finish your last book? Less than a day. I read rather fast and if a book is really interesting I will read even faster.
2. How many times do you stare at your bookshelves each day? Several times.
3. How many Goodreads friends/books do you have? I currently have 43 friends on Goodreads.
my read shelf:
4. Do you ever quote books in public? Yes, often.
5. Do you ever re-read books? I do re-read books that I really enjoy, such as Gone With The Wind.
6. Do you judge a book by its cover? Sometimes.
7. Do you take pictures of your books before you read them? no
8. What are your biggest distractions from reading? Work.
9. Where is your favorite place to buy books? Barnes & Noble (in the actual store) and online through Amazon.
10. Do you always have a book with you? Yes, on my cell phone through the Kindle app.
11. Do you read during breakfast? Sometime.
12. How many hours a day would you say you read? Two or more hours.
13. Do you read more or less now than you did, say, 10 years ago? I read less because I have to go to work.
14. Do you consider yourself a speed reader? Very much so.
15. Do you read in bed? Nearly every night.
16. How old were you when you got your first library card? Probably around age 5ish...as soon as I was able to sign my own name!