3. How was the weather for your summer? It was warm but not hot....which is just fine with me.
4. What was the last film you saw? Did you like it? Ratchet & Clank. It had great graphics, good music and an ok plot.
5. Tell us about the last trip that you took. The last trips I took were to Texas. My son, Colt, was in a cancer hospital in Dallas. I left Wisconsin on March 9th, headed back to Texas to see Colt. Colt passed away in the early morning hours of March 10th....I was only halfway there when he passed. I didn't get to say good bye. This photo is the last photo Colt took of himself the day before he passed.
7. Tell us something that you did today. Or will do if you haven’t had your morning coffee yet. I plan on cleaning the house and relaxing afterwards.
8. Have you pulled an all-nighter? Not in many, many years.
9. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi & Coke? I can taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke. I prefer Diet Cherry Coke over Diet Cherry Pepsi; regular Pepsi over Coke and Coke Zero over Pepsi Max.
10. Tell us about your siblings. How many and what do they do? I have only one sibling, my brother Brian. He is a truck driver.
11. What’s the oldest thing that you own? A 1989 Ford F150 truck.
I didn't get to say goodbye to my daughter either. We were 200 miles away and had driven since early Sunday morning. We got the call on the road.ReplyDelete
I keep you and yours always in my heart of hearts, Shannon. Big Gentle Hugs.
I can't imagine how much that must have hurt. My dad passed of cancer 23 years ago. It was such a hard time, but at the same time I saw it as a blessing. We had those last months to create memories, make peace and say goodbye. I pray God gives you comfort and peace in your life.ReplyDelete