This week's Sunday Stealing is part 2 to the questions that were stolen by
the author of Sunday Stealing from my blog! Play along with us.
24. What shirt are you wearing right now? A pink sleep shirt.
25. What’s important about a bed to you? Like type of sheets, size or whatever. I like a bed that is super comfortable, with clean sheets, lots of pillows and lots of room to move around.
26. Can you sing? No, but that does not stop me from trying.
27. What is something about you that would surprise us? I was sexually abused until I was 13 years old.
28. Have you been a pirate, Renaissance Fair, or other costumed event? If not, would you for the right event or say cause? I have been to a few costumed events but only as an onlooker.
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Whatever pops into my head....which is usually the last song I heard on the radio.
30. Favorite girl's name? Vickie (my daughter)
31. Favorite boy's name? Colt (my son)
32. What’s in your pocket or purse right now? My sleep pants does not have pockets. My purse has all kinds of junk in it.
33. Last thing that made you laugh? Calvin & Hobbs comic strip
34. Best toy as a child? My teddy bear.
35. Worst injury you have ever had? I fell on a broken bottle when I was a kid and cut my knee open. I had stitches but I do not remember how many.
36. Where would you love to live? Right where I am...or back in Missouri.
37. What type of TV do you have? Would you’d like an upgrade? I have a flat screen, HDTV that is only a year old. I might upgrade in a few years.
39. How many dogs do you have? Just one....for now.
40. Do most folks trust you? Yes.
41. What book are you reading? None at the moment.
42. What’s your favorite classic TV show? M*A*S*H
43. What’s your favorite sports team? Dallas Cowboys and St. Louis Cardinals.
44. Favorite month and why? I like several months depending on what season it is. My most favorite month is July because the grass is green, trees have their leaves, flowers are in bloom every where, no snow and warm/hot temperatures.