This week's Sunday Stealing was stolen from from a blogger named Dana from the blog “Amid Life Crises”. She states that this “started out as Jay doing Savannah's “Questions” meme”. She actually wrote some of the questions. And here we go.....
The house must have a library filled from ceiling to floor with books.
2. What is your dream car?
A 1964 1/2 Mustang.
3. What is your favorite website that isn’t a blog.
Pogo at www.pogo.com
4. iPhone or Droid, which do you want/have?
I have an iPhone and that is all I want. I don't really like Droid.
5. When you’re feeling down or lonely or just generally out of sorts, what do you do to cheer yourself up?
I hang out with my dog, play video games, read and watch movies.
6. Tell me about something or someone that you love that most people seem to hate.
I love to be around NO drama. But it seems most people love drama...sadly.
7. What did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to join the United States Air Force and be a computer programmer.
8. Would you go on a reality show if given the chance?
Not unless they paid me a lot of money.....and by a lot, I mean millions.
9. Who was your favorite teacher when you were growing up? (Grade school, Middle School, Jr. High or High School only.)
In high school my favorite teacher was Brenda Taylor. I did not have a favorite grade school or middle school teacher.
10. You get one pass to do something illegal or immoral. What are you gonna do?
I want to lay in my backyard naked so that I can get all over body tan.
11. What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was living in Missouri working a low paying job, with medical and dental issues.
12. By this time next year, I ...
I will be pretty much in the same place I am now.
13. What is something that you need to do but you've procrastinated on?
I need to clean the house. But I hate housework so I will do it later.
14. Which fictional, TV show character you would shag anytime?
None that I can think of.
15. What is your greatest pet peeve?
My greatest pet peeve is hypocrites.
16. Tell me about your most recent trip of more than 100 miles?
A few months ago, my husband and I went to the Wisconsin Dells to do so shopping and to have a nice dinner.
17. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus?
I use the dictionary the most.
18. Do you have a nickname? What is it?
I do have a nickname and it is Shay.
19. What are you dreading at the moment?
I am dreading going back to work tomorrow.
20. Do you have a meme you think we should steal?
I posted "43 Questions and Answers" earlier this week and you are more than welcome to steal it.