This week's Sunday Stealing was stolen from Tumblr Surveys, Surveys for fun!
2. Last time you overate? Last week on Memorial Day.
3. Do you like Mexican food? I do like Mexican food as long as it is not too spicy.
4. Do you like Chinese food? I like most Chinese dishes...as long as it is not spicy.
5. Do you like Italian food? I like a few Italian dishes.
6. Do you like American food? I do like American food.
7. Have you ever been on a diet? I have been on many, many diets and I am still fat (but working on losing weight).
8. Do you like vegetables? Yes, with a few exceptions.
9. On a scale from 1 to 5 how much do you eat a day (1= not eating, 5= eating 3 meals)? 3...I eat one or two meals per day but I snack a lot.
10. Do you think you eat healthily? Not really
11. Do you think you are ugly? Yes.
12. Do you like your hair? Yes.
13. Do you like the way you look? No
14. Would you want to change anything? Yes...my weight.
15. Do you ever wear a lucky color? No.
16. Do you care how other people see you? Sometimes.
17. Do you or have you ever worn braces? No.
18. Do you wear glasses and/or contacts? Yes, I wear both but mostly wear contacts.
19. Do you want to gain weight, lose weight, or stay about the same? I need to lose a lot of weight.
20. What do you do if you have the flu? Stay home and stay in bed for a few days.
21. How many tries to get your drivers license? One try
22. Are you saving up for anything in the future? I am trying to save money but not for anything in particular.
23. Do you have a lot of spare time? Not during the week. The weekends have a little bit of spare time.
24. Do you consider yourself a responsible person? Yes.
25. Do you consider yourself a lazy person? Yes. I need to get much more exercise than I do now.
The one thing I'm learning about all the posts this week, is that we are all very hard on ourselves!ReplyDelete
You are not ugly Shay!!! <3ReplyDelete
Thank you dear :)Delete
I am not a fan of this week's meme at all. Terrible questions that have us all focusing on the things we don't like about ourselves.ReplyDelete
No one is ugly, ever. That was a horrid question. And all of us wanting to lose weight says something terrible about our culture, I'm just not sure what.ReplyDelete