2. Change one thing about the world what would it be? I would rid the world of all the different types of abuse.
3. Live in any country/city, where would you choose? I love the good old United States, and I prefer to not live in the city.
4. What perfume do you wear? Tommy Girl
5. How are you feeling right now? At the present time, I am doing ok. But in five minutes I might be a mess.
6. If money was no object, where would you move to? Out-of-town on at least 100 acres.
7. Who was the last person to make you cry? My husband (he was sweet and hung up some pictures/art work for me).
8. What age do people usually mistake you for? Around 40ish (I am 45).
9. Is there a song which can bring you to tears instantly? Several songs bring me immediately to tears...several of these songs I have posted in my blog. "Young & Beautiful" by Lana Del Rey is one that brings me to tears. It is the last song my son sang to me. He just wanted to be loved no matter what the cancer did to him.
11. What do you think about before you go to bed? Everything...which is why I don't get much sleep.
12. Have you ever online dated? Yes.
13. Do you get cranky when you’re hungry? Yes.
14. What drink did you last consume? Cherry Dr. Pepper
15. Have you ever tripped while walking up the stairs? Yes. LOL I do it all the time.
16. Is there something you’re happy about at the moment? No.
17. Are you a shy person? Sometimes...depends on the situation.
18. Were you happy when you woke up today? I was happy I did not have to go to work.
19. Do you like rain? Yes.
20. Can you go a day without music? No.