77. Is it easier to forgive or forget? It is easier to forgive.
78. First mobile phone? A Nokia TracFone.
79. Strangest dream? I have a lot of strange dreams, I just cannot remember them.
80. Best dream? The dream of winning the lottery.
81. Who is the smartest person you know? Me! :) and a few other people.
82. Who is the prettiest person on you know? Not me.
83. Do you miss anyone right now? Yes. My children, my brother, my husband, my in-laws, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, cousin and my friends
84. Who do you love? Why? My children, my brother, my husband, my in-laws, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, cousin and my friends. They make me whole and happy.
85. Do you like sharing? Depends on what I am sharing. I don't mind sharing material things, I do not like sharing my feelings.
86. What was the last picture you took with your phone? This photo of my dog.
88. Favorite genre of music? 80's Hair Bands
89. If you had one word to describe yourself, what would it be? Kind
90. Describe your life in 5 words. Full, stressful and lonely sometimes.
91. Craziest thing you’ve ever done? Moved to Wisconsin seven years ago.
92. First three songs in your favorite playlist?
"The Devil's Den" by Skrillex
"Thunderstruck" by ACDC
"Shut Up and Dance"by Walk the Moon
93. Are you more creative or logical? I am more logical.
94. Would you rather lie or hurt someone with the truth? The truth is always the much better path to follow.
95. What are you most proud of? My children.
96. What personality trait do you admire in other people? Honesty
97. When you imagine yourself as really, really relaxed and happy, what are you doing? Sitting on a beach with my family, enjoy the warm sun, blazing sun and cool ocean.
98. How do you usually start a conversation? I start with "hello". If it is an important conversation, I say "Do you have a minute?"
99. What is the best news you could hear right now? That I won a few million dollars.