51. Would you rather visit the past or the future? The future. I already know where I have been, I want to know where I am going.
52. Favorite clothing store? A local second hand store. I get brand new clothes most of the time in my size and the sales clerk/owner does not judge me. Other than than I like ShopKo, JC Penny and Wal Mart.
53. What is the best advice you can give to those who are feeling down? Look for the positive and focus on that.
54. How often do you think about your future? Does it scare you? I think about the future every day and it scares me very much. The main reason is scares me is because I don't want to die...ever.
55. What angers you the most? Animal abuse, Child abuse, and disrespect.
56. When was the last time you got majorly angry? It has been awhile but it happened at work. I took a walk to calm down.
57. When was the last time you got really sad? Last night.
58. Are you good at lying? Hell no and I have never been good at lying. What is the point of lying? Lying hurts deeper than any truth.
59. What foreign language would you like to learn? Spanish
60. How many languages can you speak and what are they? I can only speak one language and that is English.
61. How often do you go to parties? If you don’t, what do you do instead? I do not attend parties, unless it is work related and happens during the work day. I would rather stay home with my dog and husband and read a good book.
62. What books do you plan to read this year? I have not decided yet. Hopefully I find a few good books though.
63. Do you have breakfast every morning? I have an apple every morning for breakfast.
64. Tell us a secret. I secretly enjoying watching shows like "My 600 Pound Life".
65. How many concerts have you been to? Not too many....crowds upset me. Maybe 5ish
66. Last hug? I hugged my husband.
67. Who knows you better than anyone else? A close friend.
68. Baths or showers? Shower
69. Do you think you’re ambitious? Not really. I try to be but get bored quickly.
70. What song is stuck in your head? Shut Up and Dance by Walk the Moon
72. What do you most value in your friends? Honesty
73. What helps you to sleep better? I sleep better when I am totally exhausted and my brain is forced to stop spinning.
74. What is the most money you have ever held in your hand? $60,000.00ish a long time ago.
75. What makes you nervous? Death, the unknown, being alone and the list goes on.