December 13, 2015
Sunday Stealing: Why Do You Want To Know That...part two
26. If you could live in any biome (and survive) which biome would you live in? I would live in a grassland biome.
27. How do you like being roused in the morning? I don't like being roused. And if I have to be, then I prefer my alarm clock goes off OR I wake up on my own.
28. How was your day? What did you do? I had a good day hanging out with my in-laws.
29. What did your last text message say? "I don't have any extra ornaments."
30. Do you respond to texts quickly? Yes
31. Who was the last person you called? My husband.
32. List 5 things that are on your wish list. One of my wishes is to see my children and brother more often. My other four wishes are to lose a lot of weight; buy a house; get another dog and visit Ireland.
33. If you were famous, what do you think you would be famous for? Being too nice.
34. Winter or summer? Summer.
35. What is a quality that all people should have? Faithfulness.
36. If you could have a large collection of one item, what would that item be? Teddy Bears!
37. What have you been thinking about lately? Christmas and how much holidays stress me out!
38. What is the secret to a happy life? Owning a dog.
39. What are some phrases you say often? "It would behoove you to.....",
40. Favorite food? Chocolate
41. What is your wish for the world? I wish for no more animal abuse or child abuse.
42. What are some of your greatest fears? My greatest fears are death and being utterly alone.
43. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? A few personal photos.
44. Most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen (in real life)? My dog.
45. Spicy food: Like or dislike? Dislike
46. Scary movies: Like or dislike? Like
47. Do you like to travel? Yes
48. Any regrets? One or two.
49. Do you like rain? I like the smell of rain when it first starts falling. I also like watching it rain...very relaxing.
Labels: Sunday Stealing