2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I did not make any New Year's resolutions and more than likely I will not make next year.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? I am a proud Great-Aunt to Payton, Kelsey and Emily.
4. Tell us a valuable lesson you learned in 2015? I learned that no matter how much you love someone, you cannot force them to change. He or she has to want to change and then make an effort to change.
5. What was your favorite new TV program? Code Black
6. What would you like to have in 2016 that you lacked in 2015? More money to pay off debt.
7. What dates from 2015 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? Family and friends birthdays, births and deaths.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? I purchased a new Jeep.
9. What was your biggest failure? Not seeing my children (in person). I talk to them on the phone and online but that isn't the same as seeing them face to face.
10. What was the best thing you bought? A new Jeep
11. Whose behavior merited celebration? Several people.
12. Whose behavior made you appalled and disgusted? Most of the people I see on the news.
13. What song will always remind you of 2015? "Shut Up and Dance" by Walk The Moon
15. What do you wish you’d done less of? I should have been less lazy
16. What was the best book you read? "Saint Odd" by Dean Koontz
17. What one thing would have made your year measurably more satisfying? Seeing my children in person.
18. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year. "People come, people go. Some grow young, some grow cold. I woke up in between. A memory and a dream"