November 29, 2015
Sunday Stealing: Consider Yourself
2) Is there a culture you cannot claim heritage from but which you feel quite close to? None that I can think of.
3) What's one language you wish you knew fluently? Spanish
4) If you could move anywhere in the world and be guaranteed a job, etc., where would you go? Somewhere warm, like Florida.
5) If you had a time machine, and could witness any one event without altering or disturbing it, what would you want to see? The very first Superbowl.
6) Have problems sleeping? Every night
7) Are you free with your feelings? Not really
8) What is the one outfit/piece of clothing/accessory you own that makes you feel incredibly good whenever you wear it? Why? My yoga pants because they are very comfortable.
9) What do you do to make yourself feel better when you're in a funk? Play video games.
10) Has anyone ever surprised you in a way that let you know you were special? How? I have a friend (Rose) that sends me cute cards via snail mail...those cards make my day.
11) When you are having a "good day," how do you spread the happiness to others? I am way more talkative and draw people into the conversation.
12) What is one thing that puts you in a bad mood, no matter how good you were previously feeling? Seeing/reading/hearing about an animal or child being abused.
13) Would you rather live in a world with or without technology such as computers, cars, airplanes, bombs? I prefer to live in a world with technology, but would prefer there were no bombs or other bad things.
14) If you had to live without either heating in your house or air conditioning, which one would you keep? I would keep the heat.
15) If you had to own five dogs, what kind would you get? I am not picky about what kind of dogs they would be. I would adopt from the local shelter and would be happy with whatever breed they are.
Labels: Sunday Stealing