This week's Sunday Stealing was stolen from Love Me Some Surveys.Tomorrowland". Nix played by Hugh Laurie died in the movie.
2. Are the trees pretty colors outside for you now or at all? The leaves on the trees here in Wisconsin began changing a few weeks ago. It was rather windy a few days this week so the trees in my yard have lost nearly all their leaves.
3. Have you ever made a bad first impression on someones parents? I am sure I have but no one told me if I did.
4. When's the last time you video recorded something on TV? We record shows every day. It is much easier to have a show on the DVR than to watch it when it is actually on.
5. What is a career you wanted to have when you were younger, and still kind of want to have now? Growing up I wanted to be a computer programmer and I still kind of want to do that.
6. What are your views on sunflowers? I think sunflowers are beautiful and I love to snack on sunflower seeds (roasted and salted).
7. What is your favorite incense or candle scent? Incense: I like lavender. Candle: I like Lilac Blossoms, Cranberry Chutney, and Clean Cotton from Yankee Candle
8. Caramel apples or candy apples? Caramel apples.
9. Have you ever walked into a wall? Of course...many times! LOL
10. Would you ever or do you make your dog wear a bandanna? I would and I do. Shelby looks very cute in her bandannas!
11. Do you find dandelions when they're gone all white pretty? I do not think they are pretty. They are fun to blow into the wind.
12. What makes you laugh? My dog, a good movie, people being silly, and a few other things.
13. The scariest moment of your life? I have had many in my life....too many to type into this meme.
14. What’s the coolest thing you’ve bought lately? A few coloring books for adults, gel pens, markers, colored pencils and crayons. I find coloring to be very relaxing and I refuse to grow up!
15. What’s the worst you’ve had to do because of losing a bet? Nothing too horrible to most people but to me it was insanity...I had to try hot sauce!
I think big dogs look good in bandannas but my short legged dogs get tangled up on them.ReplyDelete
Your dog looks cute! Mine ends up tripping on his bandana so I take it away from him, and for other reasons, too. nmReplyDelete
I like the bandanna on Shelby. Very dapper.ReplyDelete
And I LOVE to color too!!