October 4, 2015
Sunday Stealing: Q & A
2. Who is the one celebrity with whom you would most like to have an in depth conversation? None that I can think of.
3. If you could make a living doing ANYthing, what would that be? A lazy, millionaire.
4. What’s your all-time very favorite dessert? Ice Cream
5. How many pairs of jeans do you own? A few pair but I never wear them
6. What is your favorite flower, and why? Lilacs because they remind me of home and remind me of my mother and grandparents.
7. What book has most changed your life? No book has changed my life.
8. What is your least favorite vegetable? Is there any way you can be persuaded to eat it? Asparagus and I would not eat it even if it was covered in chocolate.
9. If you could take a nonstop first class flight to any destination, where would you pick to land? Hawaii
10. If your 15 minutes of fame included a stint on American Idol, what song would be your trademark solo? "Angel Eyes" by the Jeff Healey Band.
11. If you could pick one former friend (who has remained elusive in this wild Facebook world) to reunite with, who would you unearth? Marsha Haney...she and I lived only a few miles apart from each other growing up and spent a lot of time together as kids.
12. You have been awarded the time off from work and an all-expenses paid week anywhere in the United States. The catch is that it must be somewhere you have not been before. Where do you choose to visit? Hawaii
13. Name three of your guilty pleasures. Chocolate, Coloring and Ice Cream.
14. The best kind of cookie is: Chocolate Chip
15. What do you value most in other people? Honesty, Faithfulness, Ability to Trust and be Trusted.
16. Have you ever looked back at your life and realized that something you thought was a bad thing was actually a blessing in disguise? Yes, of course.
17. What is the most beautiful place you’ve ever visited? The Ozarks in Missouri and The Great Smokey Mountains in Tennessee.
18. Are you more of a thinker or a feeler? Thinker.
19. Name three things you are thankful for right now. My children, my dog and my Jeep.
20. Have you ever participated in a three-legged race? Yes and we lost.
21. When you are at an event that plays the National Anthem, do you place your hand over your heart? Yes.
Labels: Sunday Stealing