October 25, 2015
Sunday Stealing: 25 Fun Meme
2. If you could learn any language instantly, what would it be? Spanish
3. If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what would it be? Gone With The Wind by Margaret Mitchell
4. Favorite song lyric? "So take your Grey Poupon my friend, and shove it up your ass!"
5. Favorite album? "Get A Grip" by Aerosmith
6. Which time of day would you say is best for you work-wise? Mornings
7. Favorite city that you’ve visited? Dayton Beach, Florida
8. Favorite city that you haven’t visited? Dublin, Ireland
9. If you could donate $10,000 to charity, what charity would you pick? The local animal shelter.
10. What is one book you wish you could get all your friends to read? None in particular.
11. What is one movie you wish you could get all your friends to watch? The Minions movie
12. What do you think people assume about you from first glance? That I eat all the time because I am obese.
13. If you could play any musical instrument, what would it be? Drums
14. What is your favorite item of clothing? My yoga pants....don't worry, I know I am obese so I only wear the yoga pants at home.
15. Who was your first follower on your blog? Do they still follow you? I believe my first follower was either Gina or Meredith. We are still friends and keep in touch through Facebook.
16. If you could create one thing, what would it be? Immortality.
17. Favorite superhero? Ironman
18. If you were to write an autobiography, what would you title it? "Living Life on a Roller Coaster"
19. If you were to have a band, what would you call it? "The ShelBella's"
20. What is your favorite card/board game? My favorite card came is Solitaire and my favorite board game is Yahtzee.
21. What was the first IM service you used? Who was the first person you talked to on it? I cannot remember what it was called or who I talked to but it was in the late 1980's. It wasn't like the IM services we have in today's world. I have used "white boards", AOL, Yahoo, the Hotmail messenger, ICQ, and a few others.
22. If you could give a friendly hug to any one person, who would it be? Cannot be your romantic/sexual partner if you have one. My friend, Rose.
23. Have you ever won any sort of contests? What kind? I won a 50-50 drawing a few years ago.
24. Who was the last person you hugged? My mother-in-law.
25. If you could be skilled in any one activity, what would it be? Computer Programming
Labels: Sunday Stealing