September 6, 2015
Sunday Stealing: Making a List Meme
1. Do you like making lists? I do not like to make lists BUT as I get older I find that I have to make lists so that I don't forget things.
2. Do/did you play sports with your siblings? Growing up we played baseball and kickball. Now we are both too old and live to far apart to play.
3. Would you rather go to a University or a community college? I went to both and I prefer a community college over a University. Community Colleges provide a more one-on-one kind of experience where you can just get lost in a University.
4. What’s your favorite kind of bread?
I love Wonder Bread (white bread) and have not found anything here in Wisconsin like it.
5. What toppings do you like on your pizza? Mushrooms, bacon and ham.
6. What color or design does your shower curtain have? My shower curtain is dark brown with a tan liner...no patterns.
7. What kind of car does/did your mom drive? When Mom passed away in 1991 she owned/drove a 1985 Ford Tempo. When Dad died in 1992 he drove/owned a 1991 Ford F150 Lariat (which I wrecked).
8. What’s on your cell phone’s home screen? This photo of my dog.
10. Are you the type of person to correct a survey maker’s grammar and/or spelling? Sometimes but not always.
11. What color is your microwave? Stainless steel and black.
12. Do you have a fan in your bedroom? I have a ceiling fan.
13. Mountain Dew or Sprite? Sprite. Mountain Dew is way to sweet tasting to me.
14. Does it rain a lot where you live? No.
15. Do you shop at Walmart regularly? Yes because it is convenient.
16. Does it bother you when animals lick themselves? No. It is their body.
17. Have you ever been to a Trader Joe’s? Yes.
18. What’s the longest time you’ve ever been stuck in traffic? Nearly 2 hours.
19. Do you wear black a lot? Not as much as I use to.
20. Are there stairs in your house? Yes..to the basement, to the attic, by the back door and the front door.
21. Have you ever held $500 in cash? Yes and spent it rather quickly.
22. Do you like onions on your burger? No
23. Could you ever give yourself a shot? Yes, but I will not be happy about it.
24. Do you wear shoes in the house? Yes
25. Have you ever worked as a cashier? Yes and didn't like it one bit.
Labels: Sunday Stealing