June 28, 2015
Sunday Stealing: Unusual Things
1. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you laid in a bed with? My husband.
2. Where was the last place you went out to eat? Taco Bell
3. What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed? I had a Mike's Hard Black Cherry last summer.
4. Which do you prefer - eyes or lips? Eyes
5. Medicine, fine arts, or law? Law
6. Best kind of pizza? Thin crust with mushrooms and Canadian bacon, light sauce.
7. Is your bedroom window open? Yes
8. What is in store for your future? Only the stars know.
9. Who was the last band you saw live? Caroline's Spine
10. Do you take care of your friends while they are sick? As much as I can.
11. Any historical figures that you envy? No
12. How many songs are on your iTunes? Only 250 for now. Everything else is on an external hard drive (over 3,000 song)
13. What brand of digital camera do you own? I think it is a Sony. It is packed away somewhere in the house because I use my cell phone to take pictures.
14. When was the last time you got a good workout? Two weeks ago.
15. Are you experienced? I am not sure how to answer this. I am old if that is what you mean.
16. If you need a new pair of jeans, what store do you go to first? Goodwill
17. Are you a quitter? No.
18. What are two bands or singers that you will always love? Aerosmith and Steven Tyler
19. What of the seven deadly sins are you guilty of? Envy
20. Did you just have to google the seven deadly sins to see what they were? No, I know perfectly well what I am guilty of!
Labels: Sunday Stealing