Friday Five is brought to you by catyah, the letter F, and the number 5!
1. What was your favorite childhood meal?
Homemade chicken & dumplings with Mississippi Mud Cake for dessert.
2. What is the best holiday for eating in your family?
3. If someone could fix you a meal, and you didn't have to worry about cost or calorie count, what would you ask them to make?
BBQ ribs, corn-on-the-cob, baked beans, coleslaw, iced tea and ice cream for dessert.
4. What food(s) do you truly dislike/hate/have allergies to?
I do not have allergies to any food. I dislike cooked spinach, asparagus and Brussels sprouts.
5. Could you give up eating meat if you wanted/needed to?
I would give up meat is I needed to. I would not want to and I would not be happy about it though.