This week's Sunday Stealing was stolen from Lots of Questions.
1. What was the last clothing item that you bought? A pair of black yoga pants.
2. If you could stay one age forever, what age would you choose? Age 30...I was thinner, healthier, and had finally reached maturity.
3. When you say “lol”, are you really laughing? Most of the time I am actually laughing.
4. What is the most interesting thing you’ve done in the past year? Nothing yet. But it is only May and I have many months left in the year to do something interesting.
5. If you started a business, what would it be? An animal rescue.
6. Do your friends/family/coworkers know about your blog? I think most of my family and friends know. I don't know if any coworkers know about my blogs.
7. How long does it take you to write an average blog post? 15 minutes
8. How do you keep up with the blogs you follow? I use a RSS reader and I visit blogs as much as possible.
9. What is your bedtime? 10:00PM
10. Introvert or extrovert? Introvert
11. What is your biggest wish? I would love to live for every but I know that cannot happen so, I wish to be healthier and thinner.
12. What is the best job you ever had? The one I have now, even though it does stress me out.
13. Dog person/cat person/both/neither? Dog person.
14. If you had $1,000 to spend any way you wanted, what would you do with it?
15. How do you “dress” your toast? I dress my toast with butter and honey.
16. How do you feel about snow? I always say I hate snow but the truth I just don't like how cold it gets outside when it is snowing. I hate shoveling snow.
17. What was the worst job you ever had? A hat factory I worked in many years ago.
18. What song can you not stop listening to? "I Wanna Be Sedated" by the Ramones
20. How did you choose your blog/twitter handle? Moments of Introspection was inspired by a friend of mine. He and I were discussing introspection while gaming (World of Warcraft) that day and I immediately changed my blog name.
I like the story of how your blog got its name. I wouldn't mind living forever if I could do it healthily and not grow continually older.ReplyDelete
I'm not a fan of shoveling snow, either. It actually snowed yesterday. :(ReplyDelete
I often say to my kids that I would love to buy some farmland and save all of the dogs that have no home.ReplyDelete
didn't know there was introspection while gaming. Interesting. Will have to check that outReplyDelete